Salute To Our Sponsors
The Sunshine Coast Symphony Orchestra is a not-for-profit organisation and relies heavily on the assistance provided by its sponsors. Their generous contributions are highly valued and allow the orchestra to entertain their many enthusiastic fans on the Sunshine Coast.
We hope that those who enjoy our performances will also kindly assist our continued survival by using the services our sponsors provide at every opportunity.
For a full listing view this link Our Sponsors
- Formed in 1972 by the late Olive Frame and based on the Sunshine Coast, these 50 plus musicians has entertained the people of the Sunshine Coast for 40 years....read more
- The Sunshine Coast Symphony Orchestra is dedicated to presenting outstanding musical performances for the public with regular concerts and Proms....read more
- The Sunshine Coast Symphony Orchestra welcomes musicians of a high calibre who are highly motivated and available to commit to regular weekly rehearsals and performances. ...read more
- There are many ways to make a meaningful contribution as friend of the Sunshine Coast Symphony Orchestra. We are always in need of volunteers.
- Tickets purchased at this site will be available for collection at the door on the day of the concert. PayPal payments are welcome! Book Here
- “Masterworks” was the first symphonic concert for 2015. Dvorak’s Symphony No.8 in G Major gave the listener a taste of all the sections of the orchestra....read more
“Masterworks” was the Sunshine Coast Symphony Orchestra’s first symphonic concert for 2015.
Dvorak’s Symphony No.8 in G Major gave the listener a taste of all the sections of the orchestra and an appetite for more. Strings lovers were enchanted by Grieg’s Holberg Suite.
Bernie Hoesman was guest conductor. Bernie founded and directed The Brisbane Symphonic Band in 1976. He shared the conducting with SCSO conductor, Donna McMahon.
As well as a full symphony orchestra, of approximately 50 players, the Sunshine Coast Symphony Orchestra has a number of smaller bands from brass to ensembles also available for hire at weddings and similar private and corporate functions. We welcome the opportunity to work on commercial and corporate events and always look forward to working with you to create a unique and enjoyable experience. Please contact our Orchestra Secretary, at any stage of your planning process. We are flexible in making any arrangement work you may like to consider some of the questions listed on the Events section of our site.